DUI DWI: International Referral

Courts | Lic | Law | Instr | Stds | Exprt  



Cambridge Courthouse
Ontario Court of Justice



89 Main St.
Cambridge , Ontario
N1R 1W1


Warning: This is NOT a government web site. The information provided herein has NOT been provided by a government. This information has been provided by a lawyer or attorney or student, for the purpose of providing basic information about the laws and regulations enacted by a government and the government offices that apply laws and regulations, and for the purpose of encouraging discussion and facilitating proper legal challenges related to the application of laws and regulations made by government. Citizens always have the right to challenge government. Citizens need independent information not provided by government about government offices, phone numbers, locations, and their services or lack thereof. Please note that the information provided may not be up to date. It is your responsibility to meet with a lawyer or attorney in person to get complete advice. Information provided by some government sites may also be sometimes out of date, sometimes incomplete, or sometimes focused on protection of government politicians, officers, policy initiatives, and interests. It is essential that you retain and instruct an independent lawyer or attorney to represent YOUR interests and inform you accordingly. 

Phone Directory

Parking: Municipal parking lot behind building.

Directions to Courthouse: From Hwy 401 Take the HWY-24 S/RR-24 S exit 282 to Brantford - go 0.6 km Turn left at Hespeler Rd - go 4.8 km Bear left at Water St N - go 1.7 km Turn left at Main St - go 0.2 km

Add a Phone Number

Office Phone
Crown Attorney 519-941-4471
Crown 613-542-0404



| Privacy |

  WARNING: All information contained herein is provided for the purpose of providing basic information only and should not be construed as formal legal advice. The authors disclaim any and all liability resulting from reliance upon such information. You are strongly encouraged to seek professional legal advice before relying upon any of the information contained herein. Legal advice should be sought directly from a properly retained lawyer or attorney.

Warning: This is NOT a government web site.