DUI DWI DRE: Impaired Driving Lawyer

Courts | Instruments   



Scarborough Courthouse
Ontario Court of Justice



1911 Eglinton Avenue East
Toronto , Ontario
M1L 2L6


Warning: This is NOT a government web site. The information provided herein has NOT been provided by a government. This information has been provided by a lawyer or attorney or student, for the purpose of providing basic information about the laws and regulations enacted by a government and the government offices that apply laws and regulations, and for the purpose of encouraging discussion and facilitating proper legal challenges related to the application of laws and regulations made by government. Citizens always have the right to challenge government. Citizens need independent information not provided by government about government offices, phone numbers, locations, and their services or lack thereof. Please note that the information provided may not be up to date. It is your responsibility to meet with a lawyer or attorney in person to get complete advice. Information provided by some government sites may also be sometimes out of date, sometimes incomplete, or sometimes focused on protection of government politicians, officers, policy initiatives, and interests. It is essential that you retain and instruct an independent lawyer or attorney to represent YOUR interests and inform you accordingly. 

Phone Directory

Parking: Parking at rear

Directions to Courthouse: Hwy 401 to Warden, South on Warden to Eglinton, Southwest corner

Add a Phone Number

Office Phone
Crown Attorney 416-325-0342
Court Reporters (416) 325-0972, (416) 325-0960
Duty Cousel (416) 757-6257
Court Clerk To be corrected
Bail Program 416-757-9956
Police Bureau 416-808-4708
Springboard 416-757-4181
Mental Health 416-285-4177



| Privacy |

  WARNING: All information contained herein is provided for the purpose of providing basic information only and should not be construed as formal legal advice. The authors disclaim any and all liability resulting from reliance upon such information. You are strongly encouraged to seek professional legal advice before relying upon any of the information contained herein. Legal advice should be sought directly from a properly retained lawyer or attorney.

Warning: This is NOT a government web site.